teisipäev, november 20, 2007

I heard about some guy that you beat
pretty bad and got in the papers.
Sure, you own a cool bar and I hear
you get far with every waitress.
Yeah, I saw you on the poster,
your song is the bomb but you're outrageous.
Sure, I see you’re livin' large with your crib
and your cars and that's just great, but

let me tell you how it'd be:
you won't get with this you see
cuz you can't handle me.

Yeah, you make your big move and I see
you’re not used to being rejected.
Sure, you making that call to your guy
and I’m sure you're well connected.
Yeah, judging from that line you just passed
you are well known and respected.
Sure, would me and my girls come participate
in something you directed.

Yeah, I think you’re kinda cute when you try
and act like you ain’t looking.
Sure, I think you’re kinda fly and your ride
sure is off the hook and
yeah, bet you could take my mind off things
for some time and take me shopping.
Sure, you`re writing those rhymes
and the acts you produce are really kickin'.

Let me tell you how it'd be:
you won't get with this you see
cuz you can't handle me.

It's a simple fact that you can’t seem to handle me,
no matter how you act with them you can’t handle me.
I don't wanna say you got my back
cuz you’re a selfish narcissistic psycho
freaking bootlicking Nazi creep and
You can’t handle me.


Robyn - Handle Me

Kommentaare ei ole: