pühapäev, aprill 16, 2006


Walk blindly to the light and reach out for his hand
Don`t ask any questions and don`t try to understand
Open up your mind and then open up your heart
You will see that you and me are very far apart.

Cause I believe that love is the answer
I believe love will find a way.

Violence is spread worldwide and there`s families on the street
We sell drugs and children now. Oh, why can`t we just see
that all we do is eliminate our future with the things we do today.
Money is our incentive now so that makes it okey.

I will see and listen now to a little lovely girl
She says she`s never been so happy but listen - here`s a fear
that one day daddy`s gonna find out she`s in love with a nigga from the streets.
Oh how he would loose her but she`s still here with me
cause she believes that love will see it through,
that one day they`ll understand
and they`ll see me as a person
not just a black man.

Love will find a way.



Blessed Union of Souls "I Believe"

Loo esimesed kaks salmi on sulle, Janno. Ei, ma ei leia, et meil on mõtet kusagil kohvikus kokku saada ja arutada tulevikustrateegiaid suhtlemiseks. Mul on su mammonakummardamise kõrvaltjälgimisest mõõt täis elu lõpuni. Honestly, I develop a god damn skin rash every time somebody starts talking about how they should get their hands on more money. I don`t know about u guys, but I dislike skin rash. If I`m allergic to chocolate or oranges then I don`t eat them. ... Get my point?

Loo viimased kaks salmi on nendele, kes lasevad end inimeste nahavärvusest häirida. Ma ei viici isegi enam muiata selliste inimeste jutu peale. Minge olge omaette.

1 kommentaar:

arstionu ütles ...

mnjaa, vist esmakordselt kondan mööda blogisid ja näedsa... keegi kirjutab Kellest... keegi riimib hea rütmiga suurepärases inglise keeles... meeldiv, mis ma muud oskan öelda.